Essential Microsoft 365 Tips and other resources for your charity
March 21 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pmFree
This 1-day training session, delivered by Jacquie Hime, will look at how Microsoft 365 can help you be more productive by using its various functions and programmes. It will help you understand how to use Gantt charts for project planning, how the Excel Formulas and calculations can help you with organising your data and budgets as well as how to communicate your impact using bar charts.
- Understand the functions of Microsoft 365 to help you organise and streamline your work
- Create Gantt and bar charts to help plan and present data
- Understand how to use Excel for reports
- Understand how AI can support your work
Who this course is for:
This course is suitable for all experience levels from a variety of backgrounds, (including charities, community groups, and sports clubs).
What to expect:
The Essential Microsoft 365 tips and other resources training course explores the various tools on offer and how to use Microsoft 365 to meet your operational and service delivery needs, helping you to present numbers to non-financial stakeholders. We will also look at how to use AI to help support your work.
What topics we cover:
You will explore:
- Look at the different programmes provided by Microsoft 365 and how to use them.
- Learn about Gantt charts to help with project planning
- Learn how to use bar charts to present your data
- Learn about Excel to explain your financial information in reports
- Discover how to use AI to support your work
Includes a lunch session, networking and Q&A
Book your FREE space via email to email@example.com