How we work
1. We will acknowledge your initial enquiry within one working day. We will offer an appointment within ten working days of acknowledgement unless we agree on an alternative date with you.
2. The person delivering the service/advice will have skills and experience appropriate to the task.
3. We will be clear about any fees and charges.
4. We will issue invoices in line with an agreed schedule of payments where payment is necessary.
5. We will signpost you to any complementary services we believe are appropriate to your needs.
6. We will request your views on our performance and we will use this to improve our future services.
If you have a concern about our work, please tell us and we will work with you to remedy things. We are registered as Level 1 Disability Confident. Please click here to see our Privacy Notice.
Our accessibility statement can be viewed here: Accessibility Statement for Community Alliance.