March 7 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pmFree
Digital Fundraising can help you reach new and broader audiences in many different creative ways. This 1-day course, delivered by Jacquie Hime, will share the basic principles of digital fundraising and how to master them to ensure you can run successful online donation campaigns.
You will leave with an understanding of which digital options would be best for your charity, and resources to get your digital fundraising activity started.
- Understand why organisations should use digital methods for fundraising
- Reflect on the most relevant tools for your organisation
- Understand where to look for resources to support your digital campaigns
Who this course is for:
This course is suitable for fundraisers of all experience levels from a variety of backgrounds, (including charities, community groups, and sports clubs).
What to expect:
The Digital Fundraising Training Course explores the wide digital landscape, discussing the pros and cons of a variety of popular digital platforms (such as social media (e.g. Facebook), email marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp), and third-party fundraising platforms (e.g. JustGiving), and where to focus your efforts and resources.
In this course, you will gain insights, and examples of digital practice to help your digital fundraising strategy.
What topics we cover:
You will explore a range of digital options for charities and examples of best practice. You will:
- Learn about the digital landscape, its relevance to charity fundraising, and how digital tools can increase your overall fundraising income.
- Discover the wide range of digital options available, and how to determine which tools are best for you.
- Explore and discuss the pros and cons of various digital fundraising tools.
- Discuss how what is needed to incorporate digital as part of your overall fundraising strategy.
Includes a lunch session, networking and Q&A
Book your FREE space via email to firstname.lastname@example.org